Thursday, September 6, 2007

ChristmasTime Brainstormers

For some reason, I've lately been stuck on searching out good Christmas ideas: recipes, decoration ideas, candy crafts., etc. Here are some brainstorming photos I found:



I'd love to find a recipe for making soft peppermint candy trees, such as these. The garland is rather cute, too. (What do you think about the grass green backdrop?! :) I love it <3)>



Circus Sticks would be cute in a glass jar.


Peppermints, Peppermints, and More Peppermints....





I'd definitely say that this a MerryMags style hat! :)


I'd love to add the English tradition of Christmas Crackers to our own Christmas.



I grew up with sugared candy garland just like this. I was devestated, to say the least, when I found out that my family had cleared out old Christmas decorations and this one went :(.... My first married Christmas, though, I bought up about 6 packages of this though! Gotta keep it in stock :).



Color :).

2 comments:

Mrs. Murray said...

Did you make the candy garland? If so, how?

Mrs. Murray said...

Did you make the candy garland? If so, how?