Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Start of Something New

Welcome to MerryMags Homemaking! This is the start of something new for me. I've recently become a full-time homemaker... and with no children in our family, I've got plenty of time to spare. I came to the realization that I should seek to put that extra time to use... So now you have MerryMags Homemaking: My Journey Into the Art of Creating a Happy Nest.

I considered just having one large blog to contain my daily posts and also those simply relating to homemaking... then I decided I'd like a blog dedicated to the art of creating that happy nest :).

Warning: This blog will most likely be an unorganized smorgasbord :)...

Hopefully eveyone that visits "my little spot on the web" will be able to take away something happy and useful from MerryMags Homemaking.

Enjoy!

No comments: